“Easy salmon with honey garlic sauce is one of the best salmon recipes. Garlicky, sweet, sticky with simple ingredients. Takes 15 mins (from start to finish) to make salmon dinner!
The delicious honey and garlic sauce makes this salmon recipe extremely juicy, moist and packed full of flavors.
This is one of the easiest salmon dishes to make at home.” – Chef’s Note
Video included with educational info on Wild & Farmed Salmon and some Buying Tips. Awesome!!
SALMON INFO (Extract from Rasa Malaysia)
United States is a salmon powerhouse because nearly one-third of the world’s wild salmon supply comes from here.
As a result, there are many types of salmon available in the market.
To get the freshest and best salmon, here are my buying tips:
- Wild caught salmon. If you find wild salmon in your market, buy it. Wild salmon comes from the pristine waters of Pacific Northwest and Alaska and packed full of omega 3 fatty acids.
- Farmed salmon. If you are buying farmed salmon, choose those imported from Norway. Avoid the ones from China. Chinese farms use potentially carcinogenic (cancer-causing) chemicals to raise the fish.
- For the freshest fish, shop on the day when your grocery stores restock their fish.
- Wild salmon looks orange in color whereas farmed salmon is pale orange in color.
- Avoid salmon color that is bright orange or red. It means food dye has been added to the fish.